Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo!

Thanks for the heqdsup/trigger warning! Ngl, I kinda did see that coming
since, y'know, yandere prince is creepy as fuck and definitely was giving vibes of not caring about consent what so ever. I wonder what the consequences will be. ML is obviously not dead

Reading this was a waste of time. There was no story to be told, just fluff and bland characters imo. Dropped.

What are people triggered for
Obviously the brooding male lead needs another man to beat the shit out of

I love a good yandere, one good enough to chop off their heads if ever theyre caught.

LION KNIGHT YOU BETTER RUN TO ELIS SIDE!!!!

I caught up, and its left on a major cliff hanger, what do I do with these emotions now???

Tried to shoot you in the back and drop you off a cliff but I guess it’s all water under the bridge

Yeah let's just brush off this SEXUAL ASSAULT WTF?
How come this dude gets away with being a total creep, almost FORCING ELIZABETH TO DO SHIT SHE DID NOT WANT TO DO, because "His dark side was showing" ARE YOU KIDDING ME RN?

ya boi literally almost got shot and fell off a cliff for you and then is chill with the guy that attempted to murder him and you still dont realize his feelings? 😕

Aggregator gang
this latest chapter has to be the worst fucking plot development i have ever seen in my life.

....thats the conclusion of that? 👁️👄👁️
the dude almost killed one person (who, if it wasn't for the plot, would have died) and raped another. But we are just gonna ignore that because he has a pretty face and this was just a ~flag~....Let's it stew together criminals!

VLM

Dex-chan lover
Now I see why this took 3 months to come out. One of the most spectacular ways to drop the ball chapter 16.

Users who are viewing this thread