Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo!

Dex-chan lover
Ive been waiting this to be translated (last time no one translate the novel), so thank you very much >w<

so how long till there is an actual otome game with isekaid villianess? would be nice playing as your rival constantly breaks the 4th wall to try and get her way.

and yet another reincarnation into otome or villain game again, though its look like promising.

Dex-chan lover
Another isekai bites the dust. Never mind that it's just the typical shoujo bs, just in a medieval setting. That might actually be even worse.

Dex-chan lover
i think their is double standard here when there is a shounen isekei it's usually a 6 but a shoujo isekai is usually an 8 and above. why is that ?

As soon as I saw Villainess I clicked 10 stars right away. Any recommendations similar to this?

Fed-Kun's army
@greatninja3 I cant speak for everyone but I think its likely a mix between the difference in 'theme/tone' of shounen isekais vs shoujo ones and simply the fact that the shoujo isekais are a bit newer and are just the 'hot new craze' for now

As for the theme thing ive just found that the shoujo theme/tone based around management and the like have been more intriguing than shounen themes of fighting, powering up etc. Also not super sure why but shoujo isekais just feel less... self-inserty/self-wanking than shounen ones if that makes sense ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As funny as this can get. That girl would say "Could you please stay away from? Or did you forget how much you made me go through?" the moment he showed up. But I guess the autor has to force them together somehow... Even if he has to make the MC as spineless and oblivious as he can do.

Group Leader
Why the heck is this now the hot new Isekai genre that everyone's blatantly copying? Otome Game no Hametsu Flag must have done amazingly well in Japan - or was there another one that started the gold rush?

Not that this is a bad one, sure beats the hiki cheat harem slave genre.

@sarusa kenkyo kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu is the one that started the rush of otome isekai, The Inner Palace Tale of a Villainess Noble Girl is one of the 1st otome isekai novels.

Users who are viewing this thread