Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo!

Dex-chan lover
@AMicrowave
Well, I can get his gist. The "theme" certainly is not "in a game". It's a world that is attributed to a "game", it may be "inspired" from a game / novel, but nothing about it has the theme of a game. Nothing about its setting, dialogue, narrative or characters make you feel like "this is a game". But, it is heavily centered around cooking former-life knowledge. So those tags make sense. But not "video games".
Honestly, I even forgot that was how the story started. It's very reminiscent of isekai stories in which "coming from Earth" becomes completely meaningless, and thus the "isekai" tag becomes just as redundant.

I can get why they placed the tag, since it is technically in a game, but it truly is a redundant tag. Since if you want a "video game story" you'd get none of that.

P.S: It just occurred to me I made the wrong argument. I still stand by what I wrote, I'll keep it that way, but...Yeah.
Otome VNs are games, lol. If Dennamen accepts that "this is an Otome story", he also automatically accepts that it is a story about a game. Herp a derp.

Dex-chan lover
Looks cute, followed. Well, the stereotypical characters annoy me a bit but whatever.

Lol he’s gonna notice that’s she’s a bitch and try to get with the Mc again, but knight San will oppose. So predictable...

Someone from Puni Translations contacted me and said that they plan to take over this series from the current chapter.

Our group will use this weekend to revise the chapters we made and that is certainly the last thing you will see from us for this series.

Goodbye and thank you for reading our chapters.

@mustardhobo wont that be delicious schadenfreude though?

I hope this development means we get to find out a bit more of what happened before the story began.

Oh I didn't recognize this manga without her Nun clothing.

Time to read OHOHOHOHHOHOHO.

This is really cute! satisfi-zabeth
Tyvm to Puni Scans, as well as the other translators involved 🙂

Group Leader
No. NOT ANOTHER ONE.
I am getting so tired of the isekai trope.
PLEASE STOP SHOEHORNING ISEKAI INTO EVERYTHING!
PLEASE!
Please T.T

Dex-chan lover
Isekai managed to become a tag, soon Villainess will too. Even tho its just an isekai variation.

Users who are viewing this thread