Akuyaku Reijou Route ga Nai Nante, Dare ga Itta no? - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
First 12 chapters were crawling, now at light speed we get this development LOL
Tf is with this pacing. There was a large chunk of time that was just lopped off. I mean, the time where she is neglected by the ML and the other targets was just described rather than illustrated. Maybe it's better this way then lol

Dex-chan lover
So you can stop everybody going FULL RETARD if you instantly relocate some plants

That's a good story with the worst competent characters to rule a kingdom, it was nice the black flower trick but I feel bad for them, being honest an OLD School NPC has more intelligence that those plant brainless restricted characters... yeah is OTOME Game logic but that was annoying for a realistic story that the MC claim that this is not a game to Fluffy flirty whor... Lady

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It looks as if the flower bed directly effected the men's behavior. But it should have taken a considerable amount of time to replace all the flowers in that flower bed. Especially when it wasn't just carelessly pull out the old flowers and carefully replanting the black freesias.
I have little hobby with medicinal plants, normally you take 30 minutes to an hour to replace them

Dex-chan lover
This is girl is a living miracle if she lived this long without experiencing any form of pain whatsoever, I cut myself on paper or while shaving at least every other week.

Dex-chan lover
She just dig her own grave by being a pathetic bitch. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Hope she'll learn her lesson in the next life.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Also those plot points...
I'm a bit worried that planting flowers in a flowerbed suddenly has a such a drastic effect on their mental states.
my guess is the same, being that Io replanting the flowers literally broke the game.. since that seemed to kinda fit the moment the guys broke free of the strange trance they were in..

Dex-chan lover
the whole respawning thing just tells me they're terrible gamers, imagine it as playing fire emblem, you're in classic mode, the good tried old school one where deaths are permanent but you think for some reason the game is on casual mode by default.
It was referring to starting a new game. Respawning would do jack-shit in a dating sim where your favourability dropped to negatives and you hit a dead end.

Double-page supporter
What in the world just happened lmao I got whiplash just going through it lol

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I'm a fan of 'delusional' otoge heroine (it's over used). But the art is nice, the pace and storytelling is nice, and overall it's okay. Thanks for continuing the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading the spoilers for this series years ago. So, I had already known the flowers would play a big part. But, what the spoilers didn't mention is how the Heroine only thought of it as a game. Even after the MC was blatantly mentioning stuff she shouldn't have known, the Heroine refused to acknowledge it.

Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread