Akuyaku Reijou Route ga Nai Nante, Dare ga Itta no? - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

now that you have confirmation these people are gonna have wild personality shifts every time someone changes that flower bed, you should hurry up and stay the fuck away from them, no?

no?

Dex-chan lover
Woah, god damn. It really did like. Immediately snap off the Game Controls.... but her own efforts still mattered, too. If the prince hadn't been so reluctant, if they hadn't all had reservations... there wouldn't have been time for the gardener to work, huh.

The way I see it is: this is a world with Magic. But that doesn't make it not "a real place". Treating it as if its cool to pick the path that ends in someone dying.... thats a fuckin Lot.

It did go a little fast, but I'm interested to see where it goes from here. There's no real shortage of games where the protagonist has to Very Slowly work to undo the heroines grip on things, and I'm interested to see how it'll develop.

Dex-chan lover
I've never liked characters like the heroine here who think the whole thing is "just a game."

The fact that people have their own lives, and the fact that you can GET HURT and FUCKING DIE is a bit beyond something that is "just a game."

And if they're stupid enough to blab about "starting over" or "respawning", a smart person with no morals could just stick them on the "eternal torture" route. There are plenty of things worse than death.
I mean, if you die and pop up in another world...you technically respawned and if you cope REALLY poorly with that, you might just think you don't feel pain anymore since "I already felt the pain of dying, cant possibly be forced to do that again"

Plot suddenly went at breakneck speed :huh:

So if the flowerbed affects their affection for the heroine and the villainess, it makes you question whose feelings are genuine :notlikethis:

Double-page supporter
Convoluted plot from here out out but I got to see that bitch get slapped by the MC? Worth it. :win:

Wish more of the "heroine" trope characters actually got slapped tf around more by the villainess MC's more often. :chad:

Dex-chan lover
What the heck? It so gross how quickly they sided with whoever had the most flowers, the whiplash I got from them suddenly jumping to her defense after accusing her made me nauseous. It really is just a game if no matter what choices you make some flowers and affection points decides your fate. She said they were all human but it doesn't feel like it, especially in this chapter. I wouldn't trust any of those guys and constantly be paranoid some new "heroine" would show up. Like a situation where she becomes queen but then the king is a capture target again and a new "heroine" shows up.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, it was different from the usual double reincarnation, the trash "heroine" really thought it was a game and she could do whatever she wanted.
But the part with the "NPC" returning to life make no sense, I can only imagine her brain broke when she realized she was in a game.

Users who are viewing this thread