Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The unstoppable person of a grown man who has mastered basic manners! The sheer professionalism and life experience is the real cheat. Though the elegance translator is pretty handy too.

Double-page supporter
@Antairan : Japanese companies (especially big old ones) still have departments where they manage things with pens and papers. Even some banks. With an aging population refractory to change and a cultural fear of failing (by trying New things, for instance), they accomodate with people unchanging ways of working. They may seem technologically advanced with all what Japan is selling us, but they have serious problems because of that. And they don't have enough workers because of a declining population and à patriarchal society urging women to become housewives... They make do with what's left: the aging workers anchored in there old ways. And that's how you still have people using books to do accounting jobs in Japan. :/

Aggregator gang
I really wish more isekais:Japanese novels had MCs like Kenzaboru. He's polite but not a doormat

Dex-chan lover
@Yukimusha True. And yet Japan has low number of immigrants among advanced countries in the world. Surely many foreigners would love to be Japan citizen but Japan does not want too much immigrant despite they have declining population.

Double-page supporter
Wow this is beyond great and what more this is fresh too, unlike other manga with vilainnes setting, Thank you for the tl btw.

I want that elegance cheat in real life hahaha

@kawaii123456 yeah I wish that too, I want more manga with polite and tactful mc, anyone want to recommend me?

So glad this got serialized! I really love the elegance cheat. It helps out so much. It's always amusing to see what he meant to say and what it changes to.

Looking forward to reading more. Thank you for translating this!

Users who are viewing this thread