Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
@LovinSqueeze because you are dividing the difference between the 2 sheets. Say I have a 2 sheets one says I've gained assets worth 310+290+4000=4600 and a Sheet that says I've spent 3100+290+4000=7390. the differnce between the two sheets would be 2790.

If I divide 2790 by 10 that would equal 279 which doesn't match anything. But if I divide it by 9 I get 310 which is the number that got the extra 0 added to it. In a short list like this it'd be easy to see without doing the math, but for larger lists it's very helpful

@theseniorsenor

The shoulder puff is called a lantern sleeve. Or maybe a juliet sleeve, but there's no gathers and there's more volume than that sleeve type. You can give a sleeve volume by making it from a stiffer fabric, basically. The wrist 'bulge' is just an artist's thing to make the sleeve look more natural than a formfitting tube.

Dex-chan lover
Cool accounting trick.. and still funny though... Love this manga more and more...

Dex-chan lover
"As a villainess, it is my job to drive the hero into the arms of whoever will make her happiest"
Huh, never actually thought of it that way but that's how things end up happening, isn't it?
Though it must be kind of weird to try and get your fiance to fall in love with someone else.

Also I find the idea of noble carrying around a fan with a bunch of names on the other side so she can flip it open and pretend to be haughty while frantically trying to remember who someone is hilarious.

Yo this guy is a pretty decent dad to have listened this much to his otaku daughter ramble about her game. I know he is also a bit nerdy, but serious props for showing any interest whatsoever

Dex-chan lover
@AnimuVsMango -
Also I find the idea of noble carrying around a fan with a bunch of names on the other side so she can flip it open and pretend to be haughty while frantically trying to remember who someone is hilarious.

I wish I could do that in real life though, I'm so bad at remembering names it's embarrassing! 😭

I feel like this is the third time I've seen the abacus accounting trick pulled out in an isekai...

Move over, Truck-kun, we have a new trope!

Dex-chan lover
Haha, gramps can bring double-entry multi-track bookkeeping drifts and improve the economy by tenfold if you make him your waifu!

Supporter
I wonder if this was the original inspiration for the manga:

140717084253-pkg-ripley-japan-inspirational-cross-dresser-00005510-story-top.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread