Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
You know it’s weird when you don’t mind the idea of a old man and prince getting together, well he can at least have male understanding and makes sense since their engaged

At this point, I think we've covered all the content in the web comic? Looking forward to new content from the serial

Dex-chan lover
That's actually a good question.
Does his isekai cheat skill gives him the knowledge of girly care needed for his new self?

He's got a fully-grown daughter, he probably already knows

Wow, so the prince's ideal type is an old man-like, practicality oriented spouse. Kinda makes sense, old men are usually low maintenance.

Dex-chan lover
@Bobbie holy fukken balls i NEVER knew that divide by 9 thing existed, i'm still skeptical it doesn't really make sense, if you added a 0 you multiply by 10, but if you vidie by 10 you get the original....

hrmmf, must do more math

Hahahaha I love this manga so much, so refreshing from the usual stories you can find in this specific genre! Thank you so much for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
@Eliminateur in accounting, each item is logged by both the gain and the loss, so when you log a purchase of something for 20$, you write it as gaining 20$ of inventory and losing 20$ of cash/credit/etc. The difference of the totals of gains and loss on a ledger should balance to zero.
In this situation, they accidentally wrote 200 on one side and 20 on the other, so when the totals were subtracted (assuming that was the only mistake) the difference would be 180. the trick of dividing by 9 is because one of the "20"s was already taken out when taking the difference, and 200/10 is equal to (200-20)/9
once you know that 20$ is the problem you just gotta figure out which item is worth that much and check the calculation for errors

Sincerely, an accounting major

Dex-chan lover
That's a cool trick. Should remember it.
Anyway, just use commas in large numbers. So many people don't and this is the reason they make this mistake in the first place.

Kenzaburo is lucky that this is a console otome game. If it was a PC otome game his chastity would be in great peril.

Fed-Kun's army
@Eliminateur I assume it's a trick to check for any accounting mistakes. The first step Grace checked for a mistake was, if there exists an item with the expense of 84,600, for in the case of the item wasn't listed. His second step was to check if there was a mistake of adding "9 items" resulted by the extra 0.
Think of it like this:
We have an item which cost 100. So we have an expectation it'll cost 100. But because of a mistake, there's an extra 0, which makes it 1000, indirectly saying there's 10 of said item.
1000 - 100 = 900
900 is the total amount of "additional" 9 items, thus that's where the 9 comes from.

Edit: imadoathing beat me to it. Please ignore this novice explanation.

Aggregator gang
Oh good, it's nice to know how much an isekai currency is equivalent to Hungarian fornits :V

Aggregator gang
Lol, I didn't notice the cheat sheet with the names initially.

Also, what's up with the bulges in those arms?? Muscles or just a part of their uniform ?
9-a84f6c394ba29cae212442a79ea6028bbe214d3c715485d2be3806514f9e4050.jpg

@MangaMonger well it's an otome game, usually there are "hidden" affection points increasing or descreasing interest depending on what you chose as an answer. It takes very little time if you manage to choose the answer with most points, which oji-san here did.

Also princey is very "I'm to be a king, I just need a good queen not necessarily a lover" oriented so... Grace already had more cards in hand as you can see on his little index box. But yeah, ultimately it's comedy.

@theseniorsenor you mean the shoulder puffy thing ? Just fashion, Disney princesses have similar puffs.
If it's about the wrist area puff, no idea

Dex-chan lover
Haha loved the joke about forints.
@Sagon
Also I checked it, yen to forint is 2,82. So basically 'manny' is equal to 1 yen like in every proper and respected isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread