Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@Barajou well that depends on what happens when the credits roll for the game doesn't it? Since we know this isn't just the world of the game but the game itself (since the daughter is literally watching this playthrough on the tv) reaching an ending could be all that is required to have Pops exit the game and wake up from his coma.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

*1 Manny = 2.81 Hungarian Forints
What? I'm a Hungarian, so this is at last tel me something, but what? Why?

I feel bad for the him or her, the villainess can't see his daughter no more..

i like it more compared to the original version! Hope the twist is different this time

The prince is so pure, it's cute. <3 In case oji-san eventually wakes up and Grace reverts to her original self, though, I'd feel bad for the prince if he's still into her then.

@LordZero The heroine seems to be ignoring all the capture targets completely since she's too dazzled by Grace; then again all of them will be dazzled eventually, I guess. 😅

Double-page supporter
I know it's an older man inside and that he doesn't seem to be interested in romance, but if there's no yuri tag by the end of this series I might very well riot...or maybe not. I'm liking the series so far as is, but the hopeless romantic lesbian in me just won't sit still!

Users who are viewing this thread