Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - School Festival Arc part 1

Dex-chan lover
This being a family affair gives this a really fun vibe. Rather than it being lonely, a father lost in his daughter's game, it's the family coming together to try and figure out what's going on and get him back.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she would look at it from a practical angle.

"What if something bad were to happen..."
Doesn't that apply to all proposals? They were also talking about the room approval, which she was going to check out.

In real history, these commoner-noble plots tended to be popular with the commoners, but not the noble. Go figure.

I wonder what the Japanese word for "limit" was and what meaning it has in English.

I read some of your comments and they are much of help,
I'll try my best to improve on the next chapter, which will probably comes out faster than stated 'cause I feels motivated :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the update!

Because this is from Indonesian translation, I think some local term mixed here, such as KPI, in page 11. I suspect KPI actually "Komisi Penyiaran Indonesia", or "Indonesian Broadcasting Commission".1

KPI notoriously well-know for issuing warning notices to broadcast companies for violate unsuitable for children rules and local cultures violations, such as public kissing2 or simply showing revealing outfits. That is why many broadcast companies resort to self-censorship, sometimes going too far.

Doraemon censorship

Please note: That was not KPI doing, but rather by the broadcast company. Even KPI themself said that the blurring was excessive.

1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_Broadcasting_Commission
2 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_display_of_affection
That's informative. The first thing I see when searching for KPI is the key performance indicator. Because he works in a corporate company, I thought he'd say some fancy business word that without further researching

Dex-chan lover
How nice for them to get their maid cafe. And solid reasoning there for why 😉 Love how he's plotting his own defeat though to set up Anna with the Prince. Clearly nothing willl go wrong.

Oh boy! We see Grace's father! And the mother seems to be coming back. How nice. Hehe and what a fun "limit" her mother has put on the student council performances 😉 this should be fun.

Hehe, Anna imagines Grace in so many male outfits and gets hyped, fun times 😉 Can't wait

Dex-chan lover
I read some of your comments and they are much of help,
I'll try my best to improve on the next chapter, which will probably comes out faster than stated 'cause I feels motivated :)
As a forewarning, I'm afraid you'll have more difficulties in chapter 28 because there's a character whose lines are written in a local dialect (Sundanese, to be exact) which mtl likely will have trouble translating.

As a forewarning, I'm afraid you'll have more difficulties in chapter 28 because there's a character whose lines are written in a local dialect (Sundanese, to be exact) which mtl likely will have trouble translating.
worry not I got the raw as well, I'll use both as reference. Well, if the Japanese raw use dialect, too then... that'd be tough

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus the powdered wig and the drills is taking me out even though I think that’s not out of the norm for that style

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, but at this current state this is unreadable. While I do get the gist of it, it's just so jarring to read I can't enjoy the story at all trying to piece the gist of it together in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread