Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I see people said that the first page is Kamen Rider pose. But, I want to clarify that it's the pose of Ichigo and Nigo. Btw, the artist of this manga also draw Bakarina and Maria in that pose.

i thought that his daughter would be born, then i think those hands might be the daughter h

Was expecting chibi version of his former and current self for some more banter. Look like intern-kun or some newbie "corrected" it.

Double-page supporter
Shoutout to the prince going "No hey we can't just gloss over this it should be literally impossible-"
I feel you man.

Group Leader
Page 6:

"The protagonist will get an egg as soon as they get into the school" or "The protagonist will be given an egg as soon as they get into the school"

Page 7+:

Grace said the attribute is "air" when it's previously stated as "wind" by the instructor. Next page the attributes are also "air". Not sure if inconsistency.

Page 12:

It's back to "wind" attribute again.

Page 16:

"We'll be responsible for maintaining the course of the state in the future"

I found nothing else and the release is already solid. Great job. Thanks for the update Amarrez, Cynaide.

Aggregator gang
Isn't it a bit sad to wipe the slate clean-...

Pokemon Shiny Hunters: How about I do anyway

Dex-chan lover
Western dragons preside over fire, eastern dragons preside over water. This dragon has traits of both. I'm excited to see how this is handled.

Users who are viewing this thread