Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
oh wow that's really clever. I initially thought the hands were some gods but to think it was his family all along XD

Holy shit this was a gimmicky isekai till now but this chapter really puts this on my high priority list this is actually quite unique

"I'm what you call.... a pedigree otaku."

She can very much speak and influence the language of the weebs. And it is a glorious line XD

Dex-chan lover
@PineyCreek Yeah. Normally in isekai series I don't like an MC's desire to go back, but in this case it would certainly be the best if he gets back in a relatively short time, once the game plot is over. It's not like the old man would have any particular reason to stay in the game world, genderbent to boot.

Dex-chan lover
Wow I really like this development. It's different from other Otome game mangas I have read and I really enjoy the family.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for another chapter, but was that game text informing them to take part in a minigame or was a voice coming from the tv telling them what to do? I still think the gods of the game world are allowing his family to interact with the game world at times to affect Grace's fate.... So does this mean she spent the whole night just pressing the OK button?

Dex-chan lover
That final pic, aren't those cosplay from Gundam Wing's Lady Une and Treize Kusherenada?

Confirmed source: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/87051525
It's indeed the case

Users who are viewing this thread