Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - School Labyrinth (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
If there's an optimal but hard solution that's possible, but it's also possible to do it in an easier way, obviously go for the hard one if you can. Though I'm not so sure about triggering flags being less of an issue if you do it that way...

And then they went with the hard solution the cheaty way. Just like how most people solve that particular puzzle. Although most just move the stickers.

Lol. Didn't work. Anti-cheat technology.

Immediately throws the praise to Anna. Good work trying deflect. Good try, that is.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of when I was a teenager and tried to solve a Rubik's Cube because it was popular in my school. Many of my friends were really good at it, but I was not. After many weeks of trying, I eventually gave up and took the cube apart, then put it back together. Ta-da, it was solved.

This was one of my unproudly achievement. Well, at least I learned what was inside the cube. Hé, hé.

Dex-chan lover
Magic cube said "fuck nah, ya cheater" then dropped itself on the ground after rearranging itself. Wondering if MC realized he's getting help from his daughter. Also, kekw, still praising Grace.

Thanks for the TL

At this rate Grace is crowned queen sovereign founding a new dynasty as Grace I. Long live the queen!
I'm wondering if in the end, when he returns to the real world the original Grace will come back into her body and is just like "wtf happened?"
Jokes aside, the real Grace still seems to be somewhere inside there considering this one dream where we see her locked in a cage was WAY to specific to be anything but setup.

Contributor
I really don't like these guys, they feel cringy...:bleh:

Dex-chan lover
Grace Kenzaburou's charisma and Anna's intellect to understand and solve rubic cube in short timeframe is a frightening protagonist power combo.

Eeeeee thank you so much for this chapter...! The moment where the daughter tried helping Kenzaburou based on what he showed her before... it made us grin like a doofus, this series is just so wholesome and sweet to read... 🤎

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

Double-page supporter
truly the best strategy to do a cube
thanks for the chapter! <3

Users who are viewing this thread