Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope the serialization remains as good.
I've seen plenty of God-tier Twitter manga that get absolutely butchered when serialized thanks to Editor-san.

Group Leader
@Midoriha
Shark Girl FeelsBadMan

To be fair, the author here is going with a publisher he's already worked with before, plus he's a veteran mangakaka so he could probably just pull seniority on any Editor.

Also, the author mentioned that they were the earliest magazine to get in contact with him about a deal, after only the second chapter (which was the day after he posted the first), so he went with them.

Fed-Kun's army
Me, seeing the serialization announcement on that last page:
Qgl3Q2K.gif

Dex-chan lover
SERIALIZATION?! OMG HJAHAHAHAHA YEAAAAHHHH ON the way to anime too please

Dex-chan lover
My issue is just how long can this be stretched? All jokes have limits and "the villainess lady is actually a nice old man" doesn't feel like it can go for 100 20page chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01

In one of the earliest chapters (I think it was chapter 3) it was said that whatever he says gets auto translated to fit a nobles manner of speech. So maybe his body language also is affected in such a way.

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98 I certainly get where you're coming from. I do think this concept has serious legs and can be amusing for quite a while, but you can't eat ice cream cake for every meal. I really do hope there's some kind of emotional or story payoff, or even a message about what makes a cute anime/manga girl. (namely, that secret ingredients like this are the difference between flash-in-the-pan once-a-season moe bait and legendary-waifu. Maybe some of us here would make the ideal beauty too!)

If it's just the gag over and over, yeah, that could wear thin eventually. But for now I still love what I'm seeing and am willing to see a lot more.

Users who are viewing this thread