Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san (Web Comic)

I need like, a hundred more chapters of this and maybe about 3 or 4 seasons of anime for this like how I needed Zoids when I was a kid.

Cae

rip, serialized. no more of these. see you when someone decides to translate the actual manga

Group Leader
@xyzzy Yeah, I'm pretty sure Blonde will win, but I voted for Silver hair just to be a contrarian.

Dex-chan lover
I think silver just looks better. Blonde makes her look so much like Karin from Street Fighter.

Silver would almost be a clever wink and nod to the fact it's an old man on the inside, someone who probably also is getting silver hair for another reason.

That said, looking like Karin isn't the worst thing and Grace would be wonderful even if her hair was like, idk, puke green or something. Grace is one of the best girls ever.

Dex-chan lover
If this was meant to be a parody of sorts of the genre, then the only thing I have to comment about is that the old-man persona completely took over the "villainess" identity. If you happened to recall your previous life, your current-self wouldn't be completely overridden. That's just silly.
And, again, that's only a complaint if this story was actually meant to present the perspective of someone who's outside of the genre. Otherwise, lolderp isekai is lolderp isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread