Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san

Group Leader
@Amarrez
have you guys stopped translating? your group page just says defunct and the link to your discord doesnt work, I was planning on giving you the raws as i had them from another one im translating.

@Random_Passer-by chapter 10 raws are out and i have them, I may consider picking it up if these guys have abandoned it.

Group Leader
@Amarrez Truly, the best leave us young, and with gaping holes to the heart.

Thank you for bringing the Akuyaku Reijou to the masses, sir(?). Thank you in particular for introducing to me my 66% of my absolute favourite ones: Rize-tan and Grace/Kenzaburou. You will be sorely missed.

Can we at the least ask you where you were getting the raws?

Ah, the forums are back! Does anyone know what's going on with the series? Is it slowly getting translated and/or released? Or some woes on the author's end? Feels like there is always a LOT of waiting time between updates, and I find this series hilarious, so I am always worried if it got cancelled, went on hiatus or some other terrible outcome. Probably just me worrying needlessly. XD

Ah, the forums are back! Does anyone know what's going on with the series? Is it slowly getting translated and/or released? Or some woes on the author's end? Feels like there is always a LOT of waiting time between updates, and I find this series hilarious, so I am always worried if it got cancelled, went on hiatus or some other terrible outcome. Probably just me worrying needlessly. XD
The series is still being updated in Japan, and with it's 4th volume currently has 28 chapters, we believe. It seems to be doing rather well, still, and was at the no. 1 spot of best selling manga for a bit (a couple days to a week) on amazon japan. From what we've observed, it's less "a lack of updates" and more "RAW scanners wait until the next volume comes out". Which just takes awhile because this is a monthly manga instead of weekly. The author actually regularly gets one chapter out every month, from what it looks like!

So don't worry, it's still going pretty strong where it matters most! It probably just is going to take a bit to get to us, is all.

The series is still being updated in Japan, and with it's 4th volume currently has 28 chapters, we believe. It seems to be doing rather well, still, and was at the no. 1 spot of best selling manga for a bit (a couple days to a week) on amazon japan. From what we've observed, it's less "a lack of updates" and more "RAW scanners wait until the next volume comes out". Which just takes awhile because this is a monthly manga instead of weekly. The author actually regularly gets one chapter out every month, from what it looks like!

So don't worry, it's still going pretty strong where it matters most! It probably just is going to take a bit to get to us, is all.

Thanks a lot for the reply! So that's what's going on, good to hear it's actually doing well. It's an unusual take on the genre, so I wasn't sure if it would be successful, even if I love it to bits. As long as the story is still going strong and the author is doing well, I have no worries. ^_^

Really love the family bonding elements and interactions between family between worlds.
Though, it does hurt to feel like the other world is less real in a way, but on the other hand the family witnessing the game unfolding does make it clear that it's obviously magic and then the hands reaching through the screen does support that it may be a proper alternate world.

Need more isekai that involves family and meta elements. (Kobayashi commentators was also pretty good, though I had to get over the early parts where the gameworld felt less real, especially since they show off 2D sprites in the Earth perspective- As does this one.)

Dex-chan lover
You can get me to read pretty much anything as long as one of the main characters or love interests is an ojou-sama with big hair drills.

Users who are viewing this thread