Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara ~Nanashi no Seirei to Keiyaku shite Oidasareta Reijou wa, Kyou mo Reisoku to Kisoiatte…

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!
"He doesn't like being called by his family name..."
Blessed our culture that family name is not a thing. So, you can make full-name whatever you want.1 Heck, even both our former presidents were mono-name.2

But will volume 4 finally be the appearance of her spirit...
Nah, probably needs two or three volumes again.
:lol: Ha, ha!

1 Technically, you can, but terms and conditions apply by residential registration regulation.
2 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mononym

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Running is hard.

Clyde does not look trustworthy.

A girl doesn't have to be a girlfriend for a guy to defend her, especially if he knows who he's dealing with.

Tease him, and then get upset when he retaliates. That's weak. And grabbing the collar isn't something brothers can't do.

He's not done with her.

Supporter
I bet this is going to end up being some big misunderstanding and the older brother is not a rapist just trying to amend things or something /s

But in all seriousness, the older brother point out something to do with our 2 leads pasts. It is just that Bridget does not remember it yet.

And bonus points for showing all siblings not just the eldest so definitely expecting the story to involve the family in the future!

Dex-chan lover
When is she gonna grow a backbone...
Maybe I'm expecting too much. Majority of the time she's like a turtle, always retreats into her shell until ML comes to save her.
Mangaka doing her dirty.

Dex-chan lover
I think the “stroking a stranger’s hair” trope is the most repulsive one for me. I get that it’s supposed to be flirty and romantic in eastern media, but just 🤮
I hate this this trope so much

Dex-chan lover
yeaa pretty sure that's Fenrir and I'm curious to know what Clyde is alluding to..... lowkey shipping Sienna and Clifford together 🥹

Users who are viewing this thread