That sounded like a proposal to me, and I'm still confused why Bridget always wants to go back to her family. I mean, they literally kicked her out for being incompetent. and now that they know she contracted with a Phoenix, her trash family suddenly wants her back. She's way better off just living happily with Yuri
She wasn't just expelled. Douche canoe Daddy would burn her and shove her hands into flames in an attempt to draw out her spirit contract. And only when he had fully traumatized his child did he exile her from the main house as a useless incompetent, not worthy of his name.That sounded like a proposal to me, and I'm still confused why Bridget always wants to go back to her family. I mean, they literally kicked her out for being incompetent. and now that they know she contracted with a Phoenix, her trash family suddenly wants her back. She's way better off just living happily with Yuri
![]()
thank you for translation
She wasn't just expelled. Douche canoe Daddy would burn her and shove her hands into flames in an attempt to draw out her spirit contract. And only when he had fully traumatized his child did he exile her from the main house as a useless incompetent, not worthy of his name.
You can throw a rock on this site and hit three POS mothers, as well.Why is it always a POS father