Akuyaku Reijou wa Itto ni Dekiaisarete - Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
Wow its kinda weird seing your otome isekai character's boobs but im not complaining hehe

Thanks for the translation.
Man she's a huge slut though. And I'm not talking about the aprodisiac, even during the prince (no aprodisiac) she's a huge sloot.

Double-page supporter
d69.jpg

I think it’s wrong to call her a slut. She let her fiance do things to her for her and her family’s survival. :/ she wants to secure his feelings so she wouldnt get condemned (but she rlly seems wishy washy on that part though because she doesnt rlly seem to put effort into trying to make him fall for her outside of letting him molest her hahah), the prince is awful as well, flirting with the heroine while trying to get into his fiances pants hahah

Butbiiig thanks to the translator! Hope the FL gets her happy ending without too much drama

Dex-chan lover
Decided to read this for shit and holy fuck is her character annoying and dumb the arts good but other than that maybe cause is Josei but fuck this is something else...

Double-page supporter
So, that's rape, like everything so far was rape since she's drugged all time. Art is good but plot and characteres are dumb

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the translation

Yikes, what a bitch alice is, and i hope she dies with the prince

Dex-chan lover
@salanates I never saw her as a slut. She just seems confused about her emotions since its obvious she has feelings for Hansel yet has to marry the prince.

This is just me but I see as her very lonely. Wanting affection but unable to see whom she wants the affection from. That's why she said she wanted to be given more kindness from the prince. Plus, she is a villainess so she has hardly any friends around.

thank you for the translation!
I'm having bad feelings on the next chapter even if it's smut, there IS a story anyways

The prince does seem to like karen but he looks easily swayed by other girl(s). Karen has no choice on the engagement (political marriage) so my speculation is
that the prince will fall for the other girl and break off the engagement. We will probably get melodrama as FMC sees prince slowly falling for other girl, and hansel unable to just watch will start to make a move to FMC. Terribly cliche, but I can't wait lol

Users who are viewing this thread