Akuyaku Reijou wa Itto ni Dekiaisarete - Ch. 3

Sigh. The saddest part is that there are tons of high-standing guys like that prince, who are usually so smart, yet easily got influenced by some pretty green tea chicks, became infatuated, and eventually left their original spouses. Don't ever trust guys who can't differentiate right from wrong because of a girl.

Smh why didn’t he just kill her or something he already know what she did

Dex-chan lover
The prince is such a moron, it's so frustrating! 😔

Dex-chan lover
Getting told to ask question right after asking in a vague manner. Normally they'd say they just asked but I'm kinda suprised he just accepted it.

Is she really reincarnated? Lmao. The only "effect" of the reincarnation is that she doesn't dislike tanned guys? She's just getting dragged along that commoner's whims.

Group Leader
I see that the plot is all over the place, giving random excuses for smut scenes. Sigh, it takes the joy away

Dex-chan lover
Lol this is pure trash. Shoujo smut calling itself a josei, with a braindead girl and borderline rapist hunks who are supposedly romantic because deep down the girl actually wants it all. Hahahaha, dumpsterfire.

Aggregator gang
Noice
Atleast the mc get laid by her first love not by any person
Also events happened to quickly but nonetheless it's still nice

I can't understand is Mc braindead? She knows she's in this game world but still acting like this I guess this is what I expect from a smut smh

Why is the supposedly real mc of rhe story is hellbent on making someone rape her??? Ugh

Fed-Kun's army
Lol this is a josei smut manga, so don't expect the plot to be detailed and constructive.

@yuchiyo bitch is prolly a reincarnator too and is wondering why the supposed villainess isnt doing what shes "supposed" to do. because of that she cant get the crown prince and is now doing everything in her power to ruin her just so she becomes... "undesirable" lol

well at first i was like poor prince, he seems like a nice guy, now i know he doesnt care enough to even ask karen about the rumours lmao what a guy

She is sabotaging herself. If she keeps this up, she'll have no reason to be mad at the prince for choosing the blond b*tch.

Users who are viewing this thread