Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Villainess' First Kiss

Dex-chan lover
Okay the lack of consent is a thing but everything else is 😍😍

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh consent? But fk the other prince tho, just annul the engagement you jerk dafuq

img]

Wow, Len went from hero to zero real quick.
I also think that ‘the villain prince’ as title is suitable, what kind of prince orders something like that to his fiancé?

the fact that bc Eris is actually a good fiancée that the prince forced those thugs on her amuses me somehow hahaha Anon is a cheating piece of trash, he freaking KNEW there was no good reason for him to annul the engagement so he was just going to do that to her 💀 what an asshole

Aggregator gang
As much as the 4th prince helped her, I find it hard to like any form of sexual assault in a manga

Was it just me that realised that the coat was white in the 1st chapter but black here ?? 😂

i hope it gets better from here on
convenient is one thing contrived is an other
and a debt collecting peasant that attacks a noble woman that just agreed to pay him money in front of a princes mansion just so the prince can save her cant be called convenient anymore
(also monarchy:
nobles>>>>>>[•••]>>>>>peasants)
and thats just about the theme till now
accidents and events that if you begin to think about them cant be called convenient anymore
so please just dont slap it in my face like just now

1st prince attempted to assault her

4th prince saved her from said attempted assault but assaulted her twice

So sorry but I don't see any difference

Users who are viewing this thread