Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Villainess and the Night Forest

Dex-chan lover
While the start was the generic male lead spends a bunch of money to wow the protag, at least this time he was productive in how he spent it helping commoners rather than some store

Thanks for the update. A shame this is an original work contrary to the adaptation tag so the only spoilers we have are the manga raws.
Ship is getting better this update and I'll also be hopping on the ship. Guy certainly moves fast and smoothly, went and overbought the flowers (thereby the debt of the flower shop owner is practically done, AND they also have a contractual relationship with a duke's heir) and also brought a girl out on a romantic evening date. Don't understand why it needed to be butterflies when fireflies would've been enough but eh. More creativity, I guess

I like Len.
I also hope a heavy dose of karma hits the ahole first prince Anon.

thank you so much for the chapter!!

Going back to sleep so you can see the end... I’ve done that before, never works lmao

Double-page supporter
You know what, if I was ever judgemental about Len, I take it back. He clearly wants to treasure her. Kissing her hair like that... MY HEART.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
loving his development already, he realized his approach was too aggresive before so he dialed down, good for him

Wtf len went from aggressive to soft so smoothly after seeing her reactions?? That's the good stuff!!!

Imagine someone noticing their partner’s discomfort and body language and changing one’s actions to reduce that discomfort. A concept 😍

thanks for the translation!!

I v into her decision to go back to sleep and see what happened next *eyebrow wiggle* AND his to dial it back a bit on the physical front.

I want to see what happened to the flower girl next though XD if her family stays around to support the changed ways of the villains or if the dad's like 'paid my debts! time to move outta town to somewhere people don't know I got $$!'

Beautiful beautiful BEAUTIFUL. If I could insert a gif it’ll be the one where the dude spins around in a circle. Thank you for the update

im going to freak out and sob i fucking love these two so much..... tysm for the translation!!<3

Users who are viewing this thread