Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Villainess and the Night Forest

Dex-chan lover
@Komathi
There's no spoilers to spoil, the tags call this a adaptation but this is a straight to manga original from my understanding, at best we could spoil a bit of the upcoming chapter.

@BrunoVilla
It's debatable if it was supposed to go that far, all they had to do was ruin her in the eyes of society , possibly scar her face or just physically beat her enough to make it look like it "might" have happened so he could get away scot free, however it makes little difference, in noble society even the implication of such would be enough to get her degraded in noble society at least enough to not maintain the engagement, but we all know how many women, especially high class women, love gossip, and it would still probably lead to her becoming a social pariah, not to mention no matter what their intention, it's very likely it would have left her with a whole hell of alot of PTSD, all so scum prince can get off without looking like the bad guy, really hoping his brother pulls a coup on his ass.

Double-page supporter
maybe I can see what happens next if I go back to sleep again

LMFAO this girl
At least Len learned to be gentle? That's progress

Thanks so much for the full chapter Endless Journey! Hugs~

Dex-chan lover
Len isn’t bad but he isn’t good either since he does handle the dirty work for the kingdom. Fair enough to the maid for being worried.

Aggregator gang
I wonder why the third prince hates her so much??? What did she do??? Did the game’s MC say something bad about eris?

Users who are viewing this thread