Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Villainess and the Night Forest

Dex-chan lover
I was prepared to drop this, depending on how the cliffhanger from the previous chapter played out, but it looks like the author found out a way to have their cake and eat it too...

So cuteeee😍❤️❤️❤️.. Thank you for the updated

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

What the f is wrong with the ex fiance, "go rape my ex so that I have a reason to annul the engagement"???? Like who the fuck does that

oooh I like this take on the old classic :3 I ship therefor I approve :p

Thanks for the chapter!
As for the TS comment on page 22, no he didn't lick his glove he was just putting the whole cookie he was holding in previous panel in his mouth along with the finger due to surprise of her cooking the cookies herself. Most nobles, especially the high ranking ones, never enter the kitchen unless overseeing preparations for a special occasion, and even then they usually direct others to do all the work without dirtying their hands with menial labor. So it's a big surprise for him to hear about her actually going into a kitchen and making the cookies herself as others would find an expensive and high quality store to buy the cookies from.

Btw, does anyone know what kissing her hair signifies? I've heard of nobles kissing the hand of a lady for various reasons, but not hair.

Contributor
maybe I can see what happens next if I go back to sleep again

Ah yeah, i know that feeling.
When you just had the best dream ever, and want to see what happen just after, even for a minute.

What is it with the 'ML kisses the hair of FL' thing. I dun get it. The hair won't feel it. A kiss at the forehead is too brotherly and a kiss on the back of the hand is too distant, so a kiss on the hair is romantic??

You never really see the FL and ML have real dates and romance. In other stories their love seems coincidental but here they’re actually going through the process of falling for each other which is nice I think.

Users who are viewing this thread