Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Villainess and the Unannounced Gift

I love FL she’s so ballsy. Also I love that they’re honest with each other- they communicate well (which for some reason other ML and FL seems to be lacking in that department).

Dex-chan lover
'No matter what happens, I won't ever hate you'
YOU'RE TRIGGERING SOME YANDERE FLAGS SIS

I love how she just karate chopped his wrist 😂
........Are they gonna spend the night together O.O

Thank you for the update!!

At first I was like "why is her hair like that? " on the last Panel, and then I realized that they were laying on the bed and went "Oh". But still how did that happen?

@Lilabun Actually I didnt even know that they were laying on the bed. But when I reread it, I saw that Len was sitting on the bed on the third last panel.

so nice and fluffy with a little but of rough edges😌 hope this gets updated soon!

oh snap this is totally my jam!!! you guys rock for picking up great works. thanks for being amazing!!!!!!

Tbh, it cracked me up when I saw that the reason for the dripping blood on his hand was due to his wound xD

The feelings he must have when she kissed his forehead <3 I just hope Anon will be a good boy and stay out of them

Users who are viewing this thread