Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Villainess and the Morning Return

this is literally mafia x sweet schoolgirl but with isekai and royals... I LOVE IT

It’s so weird they mentioned “known for not being two faced” like... I thought not being two faced is one of the minimum things to expect

Dex-chan lover
Dad is my kinda parent...

@peachybuns I dunno. Anon Is a good example but I imagine politics in the fantasy world are also full of back stabbers and manipulators. Like Skaven, but with less warpstone.

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Not the kid, but the fact that they're already jumping into the relationship at chapter 5. Now we can focus on everything else.

"He has a good reputation and not being two faced"

......whatever did you mean by that. He is a two faced yo 🤣

Aggregator gang
Is it just me, or was the pacing of the first part super wack? Felt like they condensed the last two chapters of a romance drama into 8 pages.

Her: "I made you breakfast, and I've decided to love you."
*Get's princess carried*
Him: "She's now my woman so treat her with respect from now on!"
Also him: "I love you. Be mine."
Her: "...Yes."
Fin

Like, what is this pacing and weird narrative???

Edit: In hindsight, I think it felt off because it's been a while since I read the last chapter, so I completely forgot the previous exchange they had where she embraces him after hearing how he was worried about her hating him. The pacing is still very weird, but I guess the narrative isn't as off as I originally thought once I had read the previous chapter again.

Edit 2: Now that I think of it, I forgot that the entire story has been kinda wack from the beginning. I shoulda read the previous chapters before complaining. It's still a nice, albeit rough, story, but man is it weird.

WHAT A STRAIGHTFOWARD PAIR! Mutual love declarations at chapter 5 must be a record!

Fed-Kun's army
I’m glad they got together but confessing on the 3rd page and then swiftly cutting to declaring you’re dating(?) the pacing feels a bit weird lol

An unexpected turn? I’m intrigued, I’d only be surprised if Len isn’t the male lead or him and the MC legit start murdering people like real villains.

Dex-chan lover
It's rare the see a story where the heart of the tale happens after the main character is in a relationship. So many of them end abruptly upon relationship start.

Also, could this kid be the reason why Anon thought something was wrong with her in the first place? He seems like a little psycho to be sure.

Dex-chan lover
That felt rushed. Did the author realize they were running out of chapters for the first volume and decided to wrap everything up?

Users who are viewing this thread