Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Villainess and the Morning Return

Dex-chan lover
What in the flying shit did just happen here 7 to 10 pages really felt like a one shot was thrown in and just kept going...

Anyways, the relationship between Len and Eris is escalating quite fast–

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

You get the feeling it's gonna get axed or something with the pace they're going for this story. It's not bad. You get to cut out any worthless running around the bush, but it also creates an artificial and pre-packaged feel to the romance. Still, one cannot argue against the couple. The MC and the ML are meant for each other. The deal with the other princes and succession seems to be the only loose plot thread to be tied up.

oohhh an unexpected turn in vol 2? looking forward to it!!

thank you for the update guys ❤️

😍omg i actually love this so much!!! like i kept putting off reading it coz there weren't many chapters, but😍 its a bit quick-paced but i actually like it like that. at least they are aware and act on their feelings from the getgo instead of dragging on shit

Dex-chan lover
"How should I play with her?"
How about hide and go seek? Or the floor is lava? Just having tea counts as playing?

So we have a evil trap shota. Looks (and acts) like a slightly less crazy version of Juuzou. Does the number of hairpins in a light-haired shota's hair indicate the twisted-ness? (But since he's a candidate for king, he's probably not castrated so he'll prob grow up to be different, lol.)

Group Leader
but... but this is too obvious...
he's going to turn tsundere for her over the purityTM of the "villainess" after a couple of chapters once his sad and twisted back story comes to light and then he'll end up telling his brother in a half-jealous manner to either cherish her or that he's lucky to show that he too has fallen for the Perfect Girl who is in a villainess trope...
Or he'll be the blushy type who'll run away shouting stuff like "I hate you!" to the clueless FL and hide away returning to the true age he is once he is purified by the villainess...
._.

So, the little boys future is quite obvious and cliched. Howevver is it just me or did the confession feel out of nowhere. I mean i wont complain but still.

Users who are viewing this thread