Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Anon worked hard as he Anonymously sends rapists after you.

I feel like I blinked and missed the entire chapter.

Also, Anon hired goons to attack and probably rape you, so screw that "even he works hard" crap.

That's it!! Is the Mc dumb?? The princes hired assholes to rape her and be killed by drugs!! Yet she forgives and even praise them! And what notorious noble? He's just doing his job as a royal! Even though the method is different its to the prosperity of their kingdom!
My brain is splitting

wtf did I just read lmao?

you're going to act like the people who assaulted you are virtuous? make it make sense

Supporter
Lot of people here seem to be angry that the notorious noble didn’t murder the brat...who is his brother and a prince. You do realize that that would’ve gotten him arrested/executed right? Even a mafia boss wouldn’t kill a president

The brat finally got a scolding (I thought Len was gonna give him a solid knock on the head to wake him up though, I’m a bit disappointed). I hope I see him next time wearing his own style not that fur coat. Anyways...
Angry Len is 😘 and that window shot 😍
Quack quack quack😂!

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Rizel is so cute, I hope he will be nice psychopath boy after this

i read villainess manga to turn off my brain and enjoy the ride but man........... this chapter is sumn else

Double-page supporter
For all that he's a "Notorious Noble" the rest of the brothers are way more messed up, just with better PR.

Dex-chan lover
The tone and what actually happen in this manga are really conflicting... The protagonist act as if this is a cutey story while she was being grossly mistreated by the first and the fifth prince. With this manga also show how the princes behave, for me, the author treated serious subject matters with such callousness. I wonder how this get pass the editor...

I take a look at the raw for 9.1 and...
the fifth prince was having tea and cookie with the leads... 😧 He seems to be sharing some information... Possibly about his mother the queen.

Wtf did I just read??
So the Lil bro who was distributing drugs, kidnapped MC, attempted to kill ML and whatnot is just going to have a "I'm not cool" revelation and turn good??
Same for the Crown prince who tried to have MC raped, who's like " yeah, let's go home", tf?
Why make them look like they're great people who respect Len...

Uh. I don't understand this chapter one bit.

So it's like— they don't want to act like the 'role' given to them or something? And wth my brains just shut itself down.

Is what they did even legal or legit i dunno wth😅

holy shit. what a mess. I feel like my head became somewhat numb. must be brain cells vaporizing or something.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure they just gave him autonomy of the school so they can keep him in one place. lol

As a dumb kid he probably doesn't realize that there's a thousand and one strings attached to his authority, and "don't kill royalty" is probably one of them.

Dex-chan lover
@Kefrayba : Took a look, the gist seem to be:
Starts with the kid praising Eris's sweets (y'know, that usual isekai cliche)

Len 'questioned' why he's out there despite supposedly being on house arrest.
Looks like the drug he made have potential to become real panacea if it's improved further so the kid's helping that research.
And while it's sort of atonement in a way, it's also the kid searching for his own path in a way.

And he leave the warning that the world largest mafia organization's boss is coming (Yan Shen, 凶 (another kanji that just have 'bad' meanings to it) + dragon)
Len question if he really needed to come here just to give them that info.
The kid reply implied that as a result of this incident 'anyone can be come king' (i.e. Len himself is being considered)

Then back to the cute couple being cute and Eris wondered what the other countries are like since she's never traveled outside the capital.

Users who are viewing this thread