Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

????? Everything's forgiven even tho he tried to kill his brother????? Urgh typical nonsensical shoujo

they are honestly the cutest couple😍 and how she trusts and believes in him so much😍😍

This kid's pimp coat is killing me. I can't take any of it seriously. 😅

It is not price's fault that pimps imitate him. Raising cuddly scary looking pet that does not bite shows him favorable -- the author may be a shotacon.

Dex-chan lover
Slap? Seriously? And according to the first prince, he's "been beaten up badly" after only one slap?
"I can't believe Len did this to the both of us"? There's no fucking way they're this delusional.
God this manga is pure dog shit. It's like reading THE most generic story, but in a summary form.

Dex-chan lover
So no real consequence to attempted murder, rape, dangerous drug manufacturing. We are now 2/2 on terrible plot resolution, also its laughable that talk between the 2 brothers.

Again reminder 1 attempted to have fmc raped and probably murdered plus ended a political marriage unjustly while the other was gonna do all that plus more and it results in just the like "aren't we uncool"

Users who are viewing this thread