Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru

@InamorNamika
Im not blaming the translators! It just messes the story flow when you feel the need to have a cliffhanger every 8 pages and it really detracts from the flow.

Supporter
Through the very first chapter so far, this seems like a generic otome villainess isekai with a lot of glossed over details just to speed up to the meeting between the ML and FL.

I hope for once that we're going to see the 'heroine' face backlash from the society women for taking the finance of a noble who treated her like a friend. Being declared finance doesn't make you safe from gossip. As queen you have to rule the court, and if the court has no respect for you...

Does Japan not have any plagiarism laws? The author could at least try a little; This is so blatantly copying a dozen other copied stories, its just getting pathetic at this point.

@Christopher You think Japan is bad? try china. When one series regardless of origin becomes remotely popular theres bound to be like 10 more shitty copycats.

@ataniphor
I've brought that up before, but China does not acknowledge copyright or patent laws. Japan on the other hands does, but it almost seems like manga is an exception.

The first two chapters would be better if they were told shortly by a narrator as an exposition, so that the story would start with the determination of her engagement with the crown prince. The way it is, it's so misleading and after two chapters with nothing really happening we get a 3 years time skip? I thought that was the build up to witnessing her becoming close with the FL and challenging her destination but that all just didn't happen.

This is hella weird. It's like they said fuck it, you've read this kinda shit before we're just gonna rush on through. These tiny chapters with insane pacing is a little off putting. Hopefully that changes.

thanks for update! so far i think is a good manga. please give more chapters.... the chapter is too shorttt to read T.T

Aggregator gang
Hmm... It feels too shallow or should I say hollow...?
The plot and everything moves too fast. All this generic template keeps coming one and another, I just like MEH the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread