Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru

Character designs are great and the art is good but jfc the story is like you mixed the most average kabedon ‚i’ll kiss you while you struggle’ shoujo with the most average ‚A noble high school in 1800 europe’ ‚The otome protagonist stole my dumb prince bf but its ok because the other prince is better anyway’ villainess isekai.

wait I'm confused, defiled? so she has done it already then? pacing feels off.
either way the art is good and I love villainess stuff anyways, I hope we get more soon.

I forgot what manga I was reading then I remembered and got pissed of by the prince torture the prince she was engaged to not the bad boy prince who
took her first kiss

Double-page supporter
I found the premise where, whatever the heroine did the plot stays fateful to the original, quite interesting. Also the FL is likeable, though the storytelling follows the old shoujo way, like the ML doing romantic acts when he felt like it thus making the FL flustered. They're non-consensual so this serves as a heads-up to those who're uncomfortable of these coz in this story they're written as 'romantic'. They're like shoujo devices which are commonly seen in old shoujo manga and are rarely used in recent stories, so I was surprised to see it here

This story has the bare bones structure of a stereotypical isekai and that’s it. There’s no buildup at all, nothing really making me want to read this. Its like they set up a basic plot and then forgot to add anything else. Dropped. It’s a shame the art is great. 4/10

Double-page supporter
10/10 so far and all the people whining about dropping it make it 11/10.

@Alex-S
No, no it's not.

OK, I got a new story: A nerdy kid, from NY, gets bitten by a radioactive beetle and turns into a superhero that fights crime by night while he attends school by day. After his first outing, he fails to stop a bank robber who runs over his aunt that raised him and he forever remembers the event driving him to stop crime to prevent others from experiencing the same pain. I call it... Spide... *Ahem* Beetle-Man.

See, that's plagiarism. Marvel would sue my ass into oblivion and the only difference between this story and the multitude of manga that differ only slightly from other published works is the very loose moral and legal standard of plagiarism in Japan that allows them to get away with it.

Aggregator gang
Wth does he mean by ravage?

This ain't even an adaption, is it? cause from what I see everyone says there is no novel that this was based on. the author and artist are just different people cuz why not?

@Unloyal

I doubt she's done it based off her saying stuff about her "first kiss". Hence, the prince is probably misunderstanding events or has been deceived.

The premise is actually entertaining, the FL is likeable and the ML is shown right of the bat, its not a reverse harem, which is good.

Its actually enjoyable despite its cliche points. I would like to see where it goes and how karma will do its due process to the first "prince"(which is the naive dumb ass that Im assuming the king doesn't like?) and the "FL he ended up with"( assuming from her picture, she is a two-faced bitch that is actually not hot shit). It was fast paced which I don't mind it getting to the point but it lacks a certain depth that I'm looking for.

Thank you for the translation!

I love the art, and so far the story plot has been quite interesting.
It may have a generic sort of feeling (due to the recent ague of isekai-otome-villainess manga), but it's to my liking. I believe it has potential to have a nice story with nice character development.
Hopefully as the story proceeds, we'll get to see more attributes that might make a difference with the other manga (with the same theme).

BTW, I love Len. It seems like he has taken a liking to Eris. I am so rooting for their relationship to flourish. <3

Ngl, this hits me right in the old-school shoujo manga feels and I'm super into it. Is there a name for the trope where the ML kisses the FL's hair? Because that shit right there is my favorite trope lol.

I'm extremely weak and soft with bad boys, so it's a huge yes for me.

I've read a lot of villainess novels but this one really stands out. One of the few where the romance is so powerful it just makes me go AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread