Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru

Dex-chan lover
@Christopher : it does not matter, because this is not plagiarism. Using the same tropes. and a similar starting point is not sufficient for plagiarism. Especially in genres where there are very limited types of starting points.

Copycat works and heavily inspired by ones are not plagarism, if they were then there would be 0 creative industry since everything g is inspired by and takes from the works that came before it, and at there core rhere are only a few actual stories types and they have all be done to death over the centuries of human civilization.

Also plagarism is not technically illegal, it is the copyright theft that accompanies is which is.

Anyway her ex -fiance is a jerk, remind me of Ian from beware of the villainess. Hurting an ex-fiance who also did nothing at all by other's hand means he is a coward and muddle-headed.

@sjmcc13
Yes, this is plagiarism. The author didn't just happen to think of all the same ideas as every other isekai author, it was clearly taken and as I had mentioned before, it seems OK in Japan, but had this been a western country, this would likely not be allowed.

wow , the art is beautiful, story is good too. Seems like It'll be something worth reading like "common sense of duke's daughter" . I definitely needed something like thus just ran away from a josei manga wher FL's husband and her bestie are cheat and manipulating her.

Dex-chan lover
Im surprised this one is popular even though it doesnt have a shred of originality and a broken pace.
Well it does have pretty drawing i guess.

Aggregator gang
Really interested in where this is going. Seeing as the story so far isn't going down a stupid route, you have to wonder what's next? The two of them against Anon (lol) to put him on the throne? Why did Anon sic the bandits on her ? Worried about her family's reaction to cancelled engagement?

Just noticed on the cover the heroine seems to be scheming and plotting

Lol.. it’s isekai genere.. not plagiarism..
Many story like this, jus lil bit different.. but same, you die u reincarnated become some villain
Some novels, some game, whatever you name it..

Hmmm...story kind of not making much sense? It's like a time skipped in between chapters or something, 😅😅😅

Power Uploader
...Her... no... What a shitty former ML. Thank god he isn't the ML. 🤡

This seems very...slapdash. It's not the translation, obviously, it's the pacing and the story. Good grief.

Wait, the fucker sent thugs after her to rape her so he'd have an excuse to break off the engagement?!?!

EXCUSE ME?! NO ONE CAN EVER BE "DEFILED" YOU NINCOMPOOP.
And he's supposed to become king huh? IF he did the country would end up in ruins.

What a absolut buffoon, dumbom, shitstain.

Users who are viewing this thread