Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru

Gosh, How can they be so cute? My heart, this is literally what I need, so sweet... Thanks for the update!

I feel like everything is moving super fast, to the point where so much is happening that the chapters feel short. It feels like every otome villainess cliché sped up and on steroids. It’s not necessarily good or bad, it’s just a lot.

This one is so good I don't like tragedy but I love the sad touch here .. The dark prince and the princess both really cute ... I love the drama so far 💕

Aggregator gang
I’ve read a few villainess manga now and this one just feels rushed and lazy, like they saw what others did and figured ‘yeah I can do that’.

not a manga I'd kill for, but I always like silver haired ml's
actually to be honest the pacing makes it feel like those manga where the mc 'has never fallen in love' hangs out with a guy for half a chapter then are suddenly in love with him. not just a crush. LOVEE

I love this, sure the premise is generic (aka otome villainess) but the story so far is focused on the two characters with little interference with the ‘heroine’ and ‘fake ML’. It just shows a journey of two mismatched people finding solace in each other and falling in LOVE while trying to overcome their personal flaws together. It’s sweet ❤️

Pretty generic, rushed and way too cheesy right off the bat. Should have been a little slower. Even so, quite a read. Not the manga I would be looking for but it's not that bad. Props to good illustration.

😭Want more 😭
This series too were one of my favorite too, the romance are too good ughh..

Users who are viewing this thread