Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru

Fed-Kun's army
I like the art but the pacing is VERY weird. Suspension of disbelief is mandatory to enjoy this manga

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that this manga fulfills for the villainess genre is condemnation event and getting isekai-ed.
Other than that, seems more like generic shoujo manga. An OK read I guess to pass time but nothing groundbreaking.

I can forgive the lil bro because he was mentally abused. The eldest brother though? I really hope he dies a painful death.

I was about to write an essay about the level of writing in this manga but I will not. 😉

THE FL IS SO FUCKING WEAK AND ANNOYING IT ENRAGES ME. THE ONLY THING SHE DOES IS SCREAM WHEN SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS. SHE WAS LITERALLY TIED UP AND ALMOST GOT FED A DRUG BUT THE ONLY THING SHE DOES IS SLAP THE LITTLE BROTHER WITH THOSE LITTLE WEAK ASS HANDS AFTER THE ML BEATS UP THE MONSTER AND SAY SOME BULLSHIT THINKING SHE DID SOMETHING. Some people might like dumb and weak fls that can’t do ANYTHING by herself but for me it’s a real big no no. Are all manga isekais like this? Cause most of the villainess manhwas I’ve seen have strong, responsible, gorgeous fls that doesn’t only scream and be annoying like her. The only good thing about this manga is the hot ass ml and drawing. To anyone that doesn’t like annoying and cliche stories like this I definitely DO NOT recommend this. The start was good but I am very upset and disappointed right now.

@Lazytosleep I totally agree like wtf I was waiting for her to do something... Anything I mean even when she was saved by that dude she screamed cause "he looks scary trop" this is a very very extremly cheesy manga..... Like it made me cring I don't say that lightly like it has every cliché possible 🤣 à littleore exagération and it would have been satire honesty

@Barbon Thank you! Oh my gosh I was so scared thinking you were some 3 year old trying to start a fight with me. Anyways, thank you for agreeing 😌

Contributor
I'm here for the sharp cut suits.

MC more genki than villainess, and I feel just as confused as her because she doesn't have the villainess's memories before she got reincarnated into that body, but we'll see if that ever gets extrapolated on rather than being just an off hand joke or plot excuse.

What's up with the first prince on ch 8? I ain't forget abt how he sent thugs to attack the MC after their engagement was annulled 😐

Chapter 7 so far and it's bad. The issue is not only it's bad but also not entertaining at all.

Users who are viewing this thread