Akuyuu no Ore ga Ponkotsu Kishi wo Miterarenai n da ga, Dou Sewa wo Yakya Ii?~ Madome Gaiden~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - An Overbearing Love Is a Royal Pain, …

Dex-chan lover
Based on these 11 chapters so far, I like this spinoff much better than the original manga/LN. The original manga/LN is good but it is getting stale especially after "reverting back to a child" arcs.
Really? I thought the later arcs were pretty interesting, especially with all that's going on with the other relationships and the overarching plot coming to the front.

Dex-chan lover
I am irrationally annoyed at how often manga/manhua/manhwa authors completely fail to understand the basic relationship of gravity and spacetime. The worst is when "space" and "time" magic/Dao are somehow different things, but this instance is also pretty annoying.

How could Barbaros and the twink be using different magic? "Energy" also affects gravity. In other words, you could create a black hole using only high concentrations of radiation. How could Barbaros use "space" magic but be helpless against "gravity" magic? Gravity and spacetime are inseparable. Their magic is propositionally identical.

I know. It's magic. It doesn't need to make sense. I just have nothing better to do tbh

also this chapter is too damn short for a 3 month wait

Users who are viewing this thread