Akuyuu no Ore ga Ponkotsu Kishi wo Miterarenai n da ga, Dou Sewa wo Yakya Ii?~ Madome Gaiden~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - An Overbearing Love Is a Royal Pain, …

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I like Barbaros as a lead much more than Zagan. I'll give credit to the writer: oftentimes, in spinoffs like these, the character loses their edge and becomes more generic, but Barbaros is still the same sleazy, determined bastard he was in the original, and I am all here for it.
i genuinely think that this might be better than the original

Dex-chan lover
so around what chapter are we in the main story if we compare these two?

Double-page supporter
so around what chapter are we in the main story if we compare these two?
Pretty sure it's confirmed the entire spin off takes place in the one month period between chapter 35 and 36. Or Volumes 3 and 4 of the Light Novels.

Dex-chan lover
Barbaros, you do remember that your frail girlfriend is actually one of the most badass knights in the world, right?
Like, i get that the point is to protected her cause clumsy girl, but im pretty sure chastell can rip this punk apart, and be back in time for tea, no problem.

Dex-chan lover
Barbaros, you do remember that your frail girlfriend is actually one of the most badass knights in the world, right?
Like, i get that the point is to protected her cause clumsy girl, but im pretty sure chastell can rip this punk apart, and be back in time for tea, no problem.
Even badass warriors can be assassinated, which is the point why Barbaros was assigned to her to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Death was in his doorstep but blud really said "naah, fuck you. I've got waifu to protect"

Truly a gigachad moment :chad:

Users who are viewing this thread