Akuyuu no Ore ga Ponkotsu Kishi wo Miterarenai n da ga, Dou Sewa wo Yakya Ii?~ Madome Gaiden~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - If You Think About It, Better a Klutz…

Dex-chan lover
A wild oniisan appears, let me guess, he is an intense siscon.
Barbaros' life isn't going to get any easier anytime soon.
Id bet the other direction, Chastille wants to be just like Sylvester. Shes always come off as trying to live upto some impossible construct of ideals in her head both in terms of efficacy as an Angelic Knight and personal capability.

Of course Barbatos isnt going to get his life together anytime soon. I mean he just had to play supervillain for his wife to stop his daughter from doing something stupid.

Dex-chan lover
She got so surprised her big skirt got lost in the simplified character art.

The Klutz listened to logic and abandoned the idiot to be abducted by the evil sorcerer. Seems like a proper resolution.

She got so scared her hair turned white.

"We've engaged with each other for months."
I think she a word there.

Shippy maid is being creepy again.

Just got into the acting... truly is an idiot.

Totally nothing with that pendant.

The interactions between these people are just perfect.

Good chapter overall but idiot elf not hiding pointy ears got me good
Truly an idiot.

Barbaros' life isn't going to get any easier anytime soon.
Always being going away from easy towards interesting.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not a single word had been uttered yet they understood each other.

Sasuga a long time married couple...wait.

Contributor
Didn't expect the conflict to get solved that way with Barbatos doing a little villain play (he technically is an ex-villain who still thinks he's a villain).

Rachel can detect precious moments between Chastille and Barbatos even if she couldn't see it. That nosebleed is proof of her ability. Truly our representative.

Did Klara really not notice the talking shadow beside Chastille was the same sorcerer who almost "kidnapped" her and was "slain" by Chastille? I mean, the chapter calls her an idiot, but I'm amazed she didn't notice or even think anything was off about a talking shadow in the church office. Especially when he pointed out why she kept her ears out even in disguise.

Wow, so Chastille has an older brother? She reveals a new title today: "imouto". If he's the overprotective siscon stereotype... good luck, Barbatos.

I'd love to see these two adopt Klara soon, thanks. Then For can have a new playmate.

Users who are viewing this thread