Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
"What'cha talking about? Ah, you need an heir to go with your title? Seek no further, I'll give you one. Oh, and the pie's in the fridge"
Mary is such a good bro to Adi, she wouldn't mind helping the out guy with anything

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The poor pie lol
Also, you go Patrick hahaha wrap it up before she can think about it!! She'll totally just go with the flow then HAHHAHA honestly it also looks like everyone in the house approves since they're all helping out

Dex-chan lover
i did not expect for this chapter to be funny af considering all the drama within the college lmao

the scene that actually made me broke a laugh was when patrick asking mary when was she first watching the whole charade since he didn't even felt her existence lmao he was actually making himself at home if he didn't even felt the actual owner watching him :lol::lul:
even the servant are grinning like "finally, mary-sama is getting married. we know this two are close to the point that they will be together in the end"

i think adi broke since he actually didn't expect the apple pie curb :lul::lul:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is our eccentric lady Mary, so of course she still doesnt get what Adi true goal is hahhahaha

Dex-chan lover
NGL I expected her to say something like "oh you took that seriously? after you responded with silence to my proposal?" and laugh it off... :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for THAT MOMENT when Mary realize Adi's true feeling.
giphy.webp

Double-page supporter
dear god she is so dense and he is not making it any easier for her to understand
thanks for the chapter! <3

Dex-chan lover
IIRC:
She's both dense and not. She has a subconscious crush on Adi that she originally refused to allow herself to entertain, but half of the reason she's so gung-ho about this is that she was quick to recognize it kills two birds with one stone. She gets to be with the guy she likes and she even has plausible deniability for WHY she married him, and it helps him out with his own issues. She's not playing dumb perse, but she's in absolutely no rush to say anything aside from the vows.

Users who are viewing this thread