Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm 24 chapters, somehow I feel like so many things have happened in this story, yet everything stays the same. The stuck relationship between the two lead characters, wonder if this last page will start a big change, or if MC will play it off as a joke in the next chapter

Aggregator gang
Thanks for TL!

May be she have new friends? Nah, impossible
lol such faith.

The Noble Ladies around her... ...They're all in love with you, Patrick-sama...
This is foreshadowing about 'reverse harem end', right?

I love how Adi was like "I need a title to marry her."
And Mary was like "If he want a title all he need to do is marrying me."

Great cliffhanger. Also, just noticed 5 years and only 24 chapters in... how long was it on hiatus for in Japan?
I think it got hiatus around 6-4 months after this chapter and just publish ch.25 last month.

Dex-chan lover
SASUGA MARY-SAMA!! THAT'S WHY WE LOVE YOU!! THAT'S WHY WE ADMIRE YOU!! :glee: :hearts::hearts::hearts:
I'm so fucking glad for my man Adi. Imagine getting proposed by the best QUEEN in the entire world.
Thank you for translation 🙏 more pls :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Broooooo he got a big bait but don't know it's a poison or honey 😂

Dex-chan lover
problem halfway solved??? LOL then he'd have to get her to fall in love with him and not think of this as some kind of contract marriage

Dex-chan lover
then he'd have to get her to fall in love with him and not think of this as some kind of contract marriage
I wonder if it's getting her to fall in love with him, or realise what she actually feels for him. She's a bit tricky.

Dex-chan lover
I'm p sure my mans laying in a crater in the yamcha death pose after she sayin' that.... good for her.

Dex-chan lover
bro......... BROOOOO
BRUHHHHHHHHHHHH
this chapter was such a wild ride. I want more 😂

Contributor
Hahaha she just say it with a straight face
So Mary agreed to marry Adi on the assumption that Adi only wanted a title to achive hos goal

During the marriage oath ceremony, Adi confessed his love to Mary and she was his goal all along. And what did our Mary do?

She run away all confused and went to the royal castle to meet with Alicia. Alicia give Mary some advice (while boasting her relationship with Patrick) until Adi shows up. They cleared the confusion and Mary accepts Adi confession and marriage

The next morning Mary was all cloud nine and went around her Mansion to inform everyone that she and Adi are married. Everyone else is like "Yes yes congratz" which ia really funny

/SPOILER]
“So what were your goals anyways?”
“You.”

Users who are viewing this thread