Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY!!!! AFTER MORE THAN 5 YEARS🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 (former VN reader here)
I'm SCREAMING OMGGGG

now we just have to wait for mary to notice her own feelings for adi lmao

thank you for the chapters!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Patrick and Alicia directly getting their friends married is just the right level of wholesomeness i needed to see today. I love that poor Adi feels like the dude is too pushy bc its true these main character types always are lol but it'll work out well for him ;)

Dex-chan lover
JANWHEOAMAGWUANEGSUSKBRHSKSBRHSISNNNHSHAA I OOVE THISSSS I FRICKING LOVE THISSS!!
Mary-sama pouting at her soon-to-be hubby is the ultimate weapon of mass destruction!!:hearts::hearts::hearts:

I have successfully deceased. Thank you for the treat :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Dude gets exactly what he wants and yet complains....
This is far from exactly what he wants. He didn't just want to get married to her, he wanted a loving romantic relationship with her. He's still missing the romance part. Poor him. Her drills may be gone, but she is still just as dense as ever.
Godspeed, Adi :salute:
We're rooting for you.

I can just imagine her killing him with her cuteness and not realizing it as his clueless WIFE I can’t wait

Dex-chan lover
This is far from exactly what he wants. He didn't just want to get married to her, he wanted a loving romantic relationship with her. He's still missing the romance part. Poor him. Her drills may be gone, but she is still just as dense as ever.
Godspeed, Adi :salute:
We're rooting for you.
I'm not saying he didn't want more... but he did get what he wanted... now all he literally has to do is tell her he's in love with her... 99.99% of the world is done....

Dex-chan lover
I feel like prince dodged the biggest drill bullet with this girl.

Aggregator gang
WAIT THAT'S IT? NO DRAMA? NO DUELING WITH THE TWIN BROTHERS? OR WITH PAPA????????? damn, i guess something WILL happen during the exam season cause it can't sailed this smoothly right????? This is beyond cute tho cause even the servants also accept them with no issues lolol

Dex-chan lover
I feel like everyone in that house knew about and supported Adi except her. I wonder if that's why the brothers and dad and stuff were saying she could ignore all the proposals...

Dex-chan lover
Sooo cute! Thank you for the translation!

poor Adi.. but your dreams are gonna come true lol
Reminds me how Endeavour became no. 1. Think that's why this sets me off (a tiny bit).

I'm all for jumping the gun but progressing without barely acknowledging her feelings after this far into the manga is a bit yikes.

An L for my man Addie.
Or a painful W.

Dex-chan lover
I laughed my ass off through this chapter so badly that my spouse is about to beat me with a tire iron for waking them up.

Patrick is, indeed, scary; homie will see them married, and she gets nothing to say about it, and I DONT EVEN CARE if this means axe-kun is looming over the series because Adi finally gonna wife the living shit out of this girl, and I have been voyaging on this ship for TOO GODDAMN LONG to consider leaving now!

Users who are viewing this thread