Alcohol and Ogre-girls - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Hinata was gonna confess to Naori but of course it was interrupted :angery:

I'm not gonna lie, although she didn't confess right now, I'm still happy anyway, cause at least now we  really know for sure it will get somewhere, sure before there was heavy implications, but the romance was always in the limbo, with at worst maybe never getting anywhere.

Anyway, I just hope that doesn't mean manga is ending, would be nice if the story continues after they become a couple.

If mangaka is playing with us and it was never a confession, then God help me, cause I'll be so fucking pissed :shamihuh:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dude a real wingman, the push that they need, but of course, it wont happen now.

Dex-chan lover
Naori better watch out because Hinata plans on "reserving the hell" out of her when she gets the confidence and that sounds like a looong night.

On a serious note, it's interesting that both women are worried about being unworthy of the other and both women are simultaneously working to improve themselves for each other. They both fear they'll be unable to protect the other well enough (although Hinata's fear is that she'll subject Naori to more danger and injury). It's cute.

Also, I always assumed Tsukasa was Aju's bartender (and likely more than that). Can't forget that he was introduced sitting in front of an Aju poster and that Aju only asked for Naori's help because she missed her bartender. Now we'll get to see how that goes.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
One day they gonna be makin a "reservation" at home.

Assuming they're not asexual.

Hopefully it ends up with romantic love between them rather than a deep admiration for each other. Right now it feels like it could be written either way in the end.

Dex-chan lover
When a fireworks romcom event isn't interrupted by the fireworks but by the idiot in question.

Dex-chan lover
h840yw.jpeg

Coward

So, Tsukasa is a psycho. Wasn't expecting that, he seemed chill.

I'm happy this manga is still interesting after so many volumes. Hope it continues for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread