Alcohol and Ogre-girls - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Knew he was her bartender and they're definitely together--cute as well. Now I wonder if the present Shuten Doji is essentially Hinata's mother? We're heading straight for a collision with Hinata's future role now. Her and Naori will have to be ready for that test. I imagine the conclusion to that will be what takes their relationship over the edge, one way or another.

Dex-chan lover
[insert the het couple but they are both bi meme]

OH AND ARE WE GETTING BIG POWERFUL MOMMY OGRE???? (I just sense it’s going to be Hinata’s mother, not a father. Just because mommy issues would be interesting for this plot, with the “mother wants her daughter to be just like her” trope)

Dex-chan lover
That’s interesting. Now I want to see the other ogres getting a partner to ship with. In particular, who is Ibuki Mikage gonna be paired with.
The little racist. It’d be really funny because their personalities would clash, but they’d find middle ground because they are diligent and very serious.

Now if it’ll be romantic or not and if people will start saying a 14-15 (?) with a 18-19 (or 20? the legal drinking age in japan) yo dating in the future would be grooming, I don’t know. But I’d like to see the major human clans paired with ogres with major roles. Hinata/Naori and the Doctor and whatever she has going on with the nurse being the exception.

Dex-chan lover
I think these characters deserved a less clichéd way to be established as being in a relationship. The tsundere style cartoon violence is such a dog water trope that it makes me groan even when a woman does it to another woman
Nah, given how it was established Tsukasa had to cancel last minute and had her in a pinch then i would argue the tsundere troupe was pretty much the way to go to show how she was both angry and worried, there is barely any troupes that can deliver both at the same time well enough.

Users who are viewing this thread