Alcohol and Ogre-girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Hinata seems to know Aju isn't meant as a threat to anything. She was only worried about our girl turning into an Otaku lol. Plus Aju let her know what was happening and that she was only borrowing our MC as a last minute save. She's shown no romantic interest. It was actually a cute chapter, watching Naori get caught up in all the glamor and excitement of a concert. And she gets to see it up close!

I wonder if Hinata is a bit unsettled by seeing Aju with her horns out at the concert. She stares at her right when Aju is on stage in her oni form. Their different approaches to the oni issue seems to be what's actually coming into focus here and not what people were worrying over. Even Naori's empathetic and conflicted tears stemmed from witnessing that awesome but sad display. Really liked this chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, Naori got swept way too easily…. Perhaps she’s thinking about Hinata’s situation relative to what Aju did….
Surprising how she readily empathizes with someone who admitted to tricking her.

Dex-chan lover
The MC has no presence or personality and offers nothing to the story except to be something the oni are interested in without ever being given a reason to. The MC could be an inanimate drink tap in this entire series and very little would change.

Dex-chan lover
The public will just assume the horns were a costume to go along with the concept. Should have drank alcohol on stage. Well, it could still be excused as a gimmick.

Anyways, I wonder how Hinata will react to all that. I mean, Anju's performance AND the fact she's got her claws all over her girl (and will keep using her as a bartender).

Users who are viewing this thread