Alcohol and Ogre-girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
More awesome characters to add, worlds to build and wholesome moments between Hinata and Naori. Really cosy chapter. In a way Hinata should be glad she's sick since she can play-off her obvious blushes for a little while longer. Also can't forget her saying she plans for their cohabitation to last for a very long time. Out of the two, she's long understood her feelings and is just waiting for Naori to maintain some self confidence and settle in (and for all the oni shenanigans to be dealt with).

Dex-chan lover
I liked how Hinata wanted to show Naori that she can offer more than any other other girl.
Hinata won't lose

Banned
Wait a second. Anyone remembers the extra pages at the end of vol 3? There was a picture of i assume Hinata and Naori holding hands, and then letting go. That was not a teaser for vol 4? Nothing like this happened in here. Way to turn my anxiety up for the whole volume, man.

Dex-chan lover
Damn by the way things are going I think the (new pet) Tanuki will realize Hinata’s down BAD bad before Naori even suspects there’s something fruity there (and it’s not a cocktail).

Users who are viewing this thread