Alcohol and Oni-girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Power Uploader
yvYVUIM.png

I have two sides, Sassy Ogre Daddy Boss and Upset Bartender College Girl

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting this at all.
That info completely changes the playing field.
Duty vs. Freedom.
Hinata wants freedom, and doesn't want to be bound by duty.
Problem is, at this point, neither Naori or her could beat that edgy ogre.
Also, those humans that control them, what are they like? The ogres seem to be running things.
What can Naori and Hinata possibly do now?
Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting this at all.
That info completely changes the playing field.
Duty vs. Freedom.
Hinata wants freedom, and doesn't want to be bound by duty.
Problem is, at this point, neither Naori or her could beat that edgy ogre.
Also, those humans that control them, what are they like? The ogres seem to be running things.
What can Naori and Hinata possibly do now?
Thanks for the translation
Yeah it's all great. And watching Naori stand up for Hinata was touching, even enough to catch her brother off guard. She didn't want to fight necessarily. What she asked for was to end things quickly so she could take care of Hinata's face.

Even surrounded by a threatening (mostly worried) environment, she noticed and hyper focused on Hinata's well being first. Then of course she finds out her GF is basically a potential badass princess.

The series really avoids cheap stuff (no rivals or anything like that, no matter how much people worried about her "sister"). Always maintains focus on its main couple's relationship and presents an every growing, really interesting world around them to push the story and them forward. A lot of confidence in their own worldbuilding and writing. I really enjoy it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Naori really went "I'm the human here so bitch be humble" on the man. Oh my gay, that was delicious. And the way the author drop the fact that Hinata is the heir just after that little moment of joy was a very frustrating genius move. I'll give this chapter 3 Michelin stars. Room to improve but a great fondation 🤌🏽

Contributor
For something that started very slice of life its plot has gotten really good. The way the couple is being forced to advance feels quite natural with the world building we experienced so far.
Lol yea from sof to battle manga to social commentary, this manga is just amazing

Users who are viewing this thread