Alice in Borderland Retry - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Nine of Hearts Part 10

Dex-chan lover
Vol 2 of this manga will be its last.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2021-01-03/haro-aso-alice-in-borderland-retry-manga-ends-in-2nd-volume/.168077

Double-page supporter
Hahaha, so much for all the theorycrafting last chapter. Turns out the shelters just hold multiple people.

Dex-chan lover
@Datum the cast is small considering how they got here, it's planned like Alice in borderoad

Group Leader
this manga is only promotion for the live action. it was planned short. imo

too bad, hope for that 2 guys from jack of heart game to appear, but it seems wont be here if this manga this short, well just hoping arisu will be alive then

Dex-chan lover
So it's just a mini series for promotion?
Thats fine I guess, this dude has suffered enough and deserves a nice life with Yuzuha

I came back to re-read that part and it definitely says "it's more cramped than it looks" in the first chapter. And now it says "it's not as cramped as it looks". Such a small detail... and it changes everything.

Dang, of course nobody had to die. It's a hearts game and a hearts game loves to fuck with your psyche. Case in point: the 10 of hearts game in the prequel.

Also, too bad about the series ending. Guess it was meant to be a promo, it'd be weird if it got axed.

The author himself stated it always meant to be just a promo for a Netflix series. I was prepared for it to be this short but I always wanted more. I mean come on. Alice in Borderland. I always up for more messed up games)
I guess 3 more chapters left - the one that was released today (11), the next one (12), which is going to be 26 pages long and the final one (13), I hope, extra thicc too and maybe even with color double-page spread.

Users who are viewing this thread