Alice in Borderland Retry - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - 1st Day of Birth

.... so they just wanted to make Arisu suffer one more time in two volumes. Ok. That was a thing that happened.

Man,i wanted to see the people who stayed in borderland especially the jack of hearts special the two guys

Dex-chan lover
And here I was thinking we’d see that serial killer and egomaniac. Probably for the best we didn’t, for Arisu’s sake.

I was kinda hoping this would last a while longer. I wanted to see the characters who remained and even some more lore to the series but oh well see nice though to see Arisu

That was a short but nice sequel.
But I wouldn't mind another one. Maybe with a new main character, now that Arisu and Usagi are having their happily ever after.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to see the Egotistical CEO and the psychopath inmate, they must be living like kings in the borderlands

Dex-chan lover
Feels like author revived the series just to promote the netflix adaptation.
I have mixed feelings about this.

Double-page supporter
Okay i want another sequel but please leave arisu and usagi haha

Contributor
Probably a forgettable sequel to an otherwise good manga. Still, it was a decent ride.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, how? How did he escape with just one game? Did the rules changed because there were fewer people or something?

thank you for the scans. hoping the mangaka do more, but this would be do for now :D

Users who are viewing this thread