Alice in Borderland Retry - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - 1st Day of Birth

Im pretty sad its over so quick but At least arisu will never suffer anymore . Ty for scanlation

Fed-Kun's army
What people forgot or dont know that this is basically just ad for the live action

Yea that was whatever. Kinda wish he would just add more sidestories to Alice In Borderland.

Dex-chan lover
its all happen because
1. doctor didnt tell everyone the body is fake
2. arisu late using his bigbrain

not happy ending, but still good ending since MC survives lol

@00nowhereman ikr, beside even the slow witted like me questioning the flaw of the game, they entered together (like before the time, they couldn't enter?) but that fat dude died first and obviously not from alien invasion, so the phone is valid to use as extra thingy :/

@mrpurin lol 😂 beside that, they're married but he called her Usagi which was her maiden surname made me wonder if he's a virgin that still didn't dare to call her with first name like it's their first month of dating

glad we got to get true confirmation he ended up with usagi and even got to see both of them be happy at the end 🙂

most people see this as an advertising cash grab but i think this ending is a lot more fulfilling than the original's and truly wraps everything up for the main pair

Users who are viewing this thread