Alice on Border Road

Contributor
Good ending and good series overall, thanks a bunch for your great and quick work in translating this!

Dex-chan lover
Good ending but the "epilogue" kinda fell flat with many things unanswered :/

Contributor
(Happy) ending was a bit anticlimatic, but overall was a fun ride. 8/10.
Thanks for the hard work @Tanzanite.

Contributor
Thank you very much for the steady release, @Tanzanite!

I'm kinda disatisfied with the ending but... Oh well, it's over, nothing much we can do about it.

@tanzanite Thank you so much for the releases! Ahh I wish there was another chapter explaining some things but it was still an interesting read

Group Leader
Can't help but like his first work better than this one. A lot less predictable than this one and once the history bomb was dropped, everything was explained.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for your effort man! I hope to see another translation from you

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you Tanzanite for scanlating this series until the end!
Personally, I think it's okay if the ending is "weak". Unlike the first series that actually much bigger accident, this one is considered as a low profile event. Half of the last chapter is pretty much close to epilogue.

Contributor
I'm glad this was picked up and finished. I honestly am. Alice on Border Road also suffered a similar fate at the beginning of its scanlation, just like Alice in Borderland did back then, where there was little to no updates for several years. The fact that there are people who are willing to pick such a story up and bring it to us is honestly a real good thing in this world. Thanks a bunch, Tanzanite. I'm glad you brought us this conclusion.

Contributor
Meh. It's ok, but not nearly as good as the original. The characters and their motivations are just too shallow.

I love it!!! And i personally respect kuki decision to stay in the realm

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I loved the original but this spinoff/sequel was a complete let down. If you've read Alice in Borderland (and I assumed you enjoyed it) I really don't recommend giving this a read. Far smaller cast and the story is a lot "different" and I mean it in a bad way.

For me, Alice in Borderland is a solid 9/10 series which was really emotional read and there were plenty of memorable characters/moments.

This is a stinky 3.5/10. Every character is either unlikable or straight up boring, plus the story is extremely MEH.

I kinda was intrigued from the start but as the plot keeps unravelling, all I could think about was the movie Inception.

Fed-Kun's army
Weaker characters, slow pacing and worse art. Shame that the author himself didnt draw this. He's absolutely amazing.

The story is different from the prequel. It takes on the form of a single game with a limited cast. It explains how the "Border Road" came to be. Although there are mentions of the original Alice in Borderland manga they don't impact the story that much. This story looks more towards friendship instead of the original question of what is the point of living.

Users who are viewing this thread