All of Humanity Is Yuri Except for Me - Ch. 11 - A New World

KZO

Dex-chan lover
As bad as the writing was, the fact that it wasn't a real gun was hilarious.

I'm glad they sorted out things with the imouto but I wish she had more screentime. Could have ended in another kiss this time from Lily though.

Dex-chan lover
What a rushed mess.
Despite having years of writing experience, author probably still need to work on the structure a lot.

I don't even know who's even the protagonist lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
This was FRICKIN hilarious
I can't even with this manga, it remembers me of "the room", it was so hyped that she was going back to her world but it didn't even matter because she came back like, what? One page later?
Bruh, this is off brand logic right there *wheeze*

All in all it was a great experience, I loved the ride, thank you so much for the chapters <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
I think, and I could be wrong, that this is what happened:

* The Marika we have been following was originally from the Yuri world.
* She was involved in the experiments in the past and swapped places with the Normal world Marika.
* As they got older, both felt out of place, and the Normal world Marika (living in the Yuri world) researched and found a way to swap back.
* Then the story we just read took place.

This explains why both Marikas felt out of place, because they were in the wrong worlds. Now they're both back where they belong. Also both seem to have found happiness, Yuri-Marika with Lily, and Normal-Marika with the boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
That was kinda a letdown and the trip was kinda unnecessary. If this Marika come from this world and the other from Prime world then why bother swap back ? And why and how the other Marika hasn't been swap back during thie Marika travel ? So what now, thething work in one direction ? And how did she come back ? Not like Prime World have anything to make her comeback. And if theother Marika was still in Prime word then how this Marika explain to the boyfriend there is 2 of them ? Or how did she explain anything anyway ? "Sorry i'm in fact coming from a Yuri parallel world and have a Girlfriend". In keeping the fact there is already a Marika who love the boyfriend so why the talk is even needed ? There is too much plotholes and incoherences in that.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me that is having a really hard time trying to understand what the frick is going on?

Like, every single time a new chapter comes out, I can’t remember shit. I don’t know who is the protagonist, what’s the plot twist, who each character was... Maybe I should reread it but I really don’t feel like it.

Jesus Christ, this manga is confusing.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt I believe that is because they both had been living in their wrong universes for several years (the swap took place when they were kids). Yuri-Marika (the one we followed in the story) probably wanted to say goodbye to her friends and family there, even if she didn't explain things (and I guess apologize to the boyfriend?). Notice she brought back a note for the little sister, who was upset at losing who she had grown up knowing as her "real" older sister as well? I think this was simply Yuri-Marika trying to give everyone closure before she came back permanently.

Also the drug awakened her psychic powers for a period of time, so I guess she came back before it wore off entirely.

Wait, so, uhhh, is yuri-Marika swapped with the straight-Marika when the straight already had a bf? Huuuh? And then the yuri just keep going on the new world without questioning anything and forget everything....? Okay

Users who are viewing this thread